1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by F2 Networks Ltd.
2. Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of goods. To be eligible for a return your items must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
4. Where Goods are found not to be faulty, the Supplier may, at its discretion, accept the return of such Goods provided that such Goods have not been used or altered to the Purchaser’s requirements and their packaging is not damaged, the current price of the returned Goods or the Contract Price paid by the Purchaser (whichever shall be lower) shall be credited to the Purchaser’s account minus a restocking charge of 15 per cent (subject to a minimum charge of £15) or returned to the Purchaser at the Purchaser’s expense. Any Goods found to have had parts removed since delivery to the Purchaser shall be returned to the Purchaser at the Purchaser’s expense. Where on investigation Goods are found to be defective but in the reasonable opinion of the Supplier or the manufacturer the damage or defect in the Goods could only have occurred post-delivery, the Supplier shall be entitled to invoice the Purchaser for any replacement Goods supplied to the Purchaser or any Goods supplied against any credit given in respect of such defective Goods and where a refund has been made to the Purchaser in cash (in whole or in part), the value (in whole or in part, as applicable) of the defective Goods shall be invoiced to the Purchaser and the Purchaser shall pay such invoice immediately upon receipt.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.